I am excited to share with you my nomination for the Liebster award. It is the first Award that I have received on here and I am really appreciative to yerennyca18 @: http://avisparadisus18.wordpress.com Ms. Yerennyca18 I am very grateful and thank you with all my heart for choosing me and my work.
The rules are basically revolve around the number 11 and are as follows
* Share eleven random facts about yourself
* Choose eleven people for a nomination
* Answer the eleven questions I pose
Hmmm….Now for the eleven random facts about me
1. I enjoy actually listening to all kinds of music, I can really get lost in them (Yes even country)
2. Love meeting new people
3. I enjoy playing sports more than watching them, but my fav teams are Oakland Raiders, Golden State Warriors, and the Oakland A’s
4. I can do it all with both hands I am ambidextrous
5. I love taking photographs and admiring them (so if you need any shoots look me up)!
6. I love potato chips and chili cheese dogs
7. A big movie buff, even enjoy watching the not so good ones
8. Cannot stand, standing still unless its a form of relaxation
9. believe that people can make their own wishes come true
10.Love to be around people
11.Love Peach Cobbler with ice cream mixed in
Now to answer Yerennyca18’s questions…
1)What is your fondest memory?
When I was leaving for boot camp (military) my mother and sister shed a tear for me, and for that moment I got a good glimpse of how much I meant to them, and its something I have always kept with me.
2)What led you to blogging?
I have a crazy dream of being a writer one day maybe even a famous one, and I thought this would be a good way to share my thoughts with the world.
3) What do you think is your biggest accomplishment?
Well I am very hard on myself, but if this counts I would say making it out in the real world after I got out the military, it was tough and I didn’t fall on my face. Being away from friends and family I had to make sure that I took care of business.
4)Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
some of it but not all of it.
5)Are you allergic to anything? If so, then what?
Not that I know of but thats still to be determined.
6)What’s your favorite name?
hmmm…thats a good one, I will say Renee
7)Who inspires you?
Oh thats tough I am inspired by many people can I say poets?
8)What’s the meaning behind your name?
Its me…all about leaving your mark its me being bold and living out free
9) What is your biggest pet peeve?
Pet Peeve….is when someone doesn’t listen
10) Are you enjoying life right now?
I enjoy it in spurts, just waiting for a few things to fall in place to enjoy it full time. But definitely not bad
11) What’s your favorite quote?
In order to be someone, you must first be yourself.~unknown~
1)Wild Heart Scribe: http://dmariedoucette.wordpress.com
2)Strangers and poetry:http://strangersandpoetry.wordpress.com
3)George Ellington: http://georgeellington.wordpress.com
4)Coco J. Ginger: http://courtingmadness.wordpress.com
5)Miriam E.: http://anotherwanderingsoul.wordpress.com
6)CN Cole: http://cncole.wordpress.com
9)Mahima Kukreja: http://mahimakukreja.wordpress.com
11)Danielle E. Love Child: http://daniellelovechild.wordpress.com
1) What inspires you to write
2) Who is your favorite writer
3) What led you to blogging
4) Whats the meaning behind your blogger name
5)whats your preferred method to write ( I.E. same desk, computer, paper and pen)
6) how do you stumble upon your topics
7) whats your favorite food
8) What do you wish people knew about you, but dont seem to get
9) whats your favorite Quote
10) whats the most important thing to you
11) what is your lucky item and why (socks, jerseys, pen, book etc…)
Fun Fact: Liebster is German for Dearest/Favorite